Взаимодействие гормона роста и гипофизарно-тиреоидной системы
Люси Энн Бехан, Амар Ага
Перевод В.В. Фадеева
1. Oliner, L. & Ballantine, J.J. Effect of human growth hormone on thyroidal secretion, radiothyroxine turnover and transport in man. J Clin Endocrinol Metabolism 1968; 28,603-7.
2. Porter, B.A., Refetoff, S., Rosenfield, R.L., et al. Abnormal thyroxine metabolism in hyposoma-totrophic dwarfism and inhibition of responsiveness to TRH during GH therapy. Pediatrics 1973; 51, 668-674.
3. Rubio, G.R., Mellinger, R.C., Zafar, M.S., et al. Evaluation of thyroid function during growth hormone therapy. Metabolism 1976; 25, 15-21.
4. Cacciari, E., Cicognani, A., Pirazzoli, P., et al. Effect of long term GH administration on pituitary-thyroid function in idiopathic hypopituitarism. Acta Paediatrica Scandanavica 1979;68, 405-9.
5. Rezvani, I., DiGeorge, A.M., Dowshen, S.A., et al Action of human growth hormone(hGH) on extrathyroidal conversion of thyroxine(T4) to triiodothyronine(T3) in children with hypopi-tuitarism. Pediatric Res 1981; 15, 6-9.
6. Rose, S.R., Leong, G.M., Yanovski, J.A., et al. Thyroid function in nongrowth hormone deficient short children during a placebo controlled double blind trial of recombinant growth hormone therapy. J Clin Endocrinol Metab 1995; 80, 320-324.
7. Amato, G., Izzo, G., Salzano, I. & Bellastella A. Recombinant human growth hormone treatment at low doses does not significantly change thyroid function in growth hormone deficient adults. J Endocrinol Invest 1996; 19, 563-566.
8. Lippe, B.M., Van Herle, A.J., La Franchi, S.H. et al. Reversible hypothyroidism in growth hormone deficient children treated with human growth hormone. J Clin Endocrinol Metabol 1975; 40,
9. Sato, T., Suzuki, Y., Taketani, T. et al. Enhanced peripheral conversion of thyroxine to trii-odothyronine during hGH therapy in GH deficient children. J Clin Endocrinol Metab 1977; 45,
10. Demura, R., Yamaguchi, H., Wakabayashi,
11. Grunfeld, C., Sherman, B.M., & Cavalieri, R.R. The acute effects of human growth hormone administration on thyroid function in normal men. J Clin Endocrinol Metab 1988; 67, 11111114.
12. Jorgensen, J.O., Pedersen, S.A., Lauerberg, P. et al. Effects of growth hormone therapy on thyroid function of growth hormone deficient adults with and without concomitant thyroxine substituted central hypothyroidism. J Clin Endocrinol Metab 1989; 69, 1127-1132.
13. Pirazzoli, P., Cacciari, E., Mandini, M. et al. Growth and thyroid function in children treated with growth hormone. J Ped 1992;121, 2103.
14. Monson, J.P., Weaver, J.U., Noonan, K. et al Effect of growth hormone on serum thyroid hormone concentrations and desmopressin requirements in adults with hypopituitarism and central diabetes insipidus: a preliminary report. Endocrinol Metab 1994; 1, 51-55.
15. Wyatt, D.T., Gesundheit, N. & Sherman, B. ()
Changes in thyroid hormone levels during growth hormone therapy in initially euthyroid patients: lack of need for thyroid supplementation. J Clin Endocrinol Metab 1998; 83, 34933497.
16. Portes, E.S., Oliveira, J.H., MacCagnan, P. et al. Changes in serum thyroid hormone levels and their mechanisms during long term growth hormone (GH) replacement therapy in GH deficient children. Clin Endocrinol (Oxf), 2000; 53,
17. Porretti, S., Giavoli, C., Ronchi, C., et al. Recom-binant human Gh replacement therapy and thyroid function in a large group of adult GH-deficient patients: when does LT(4) replacement become mandatory? J Clin Endocrinol Metab 2002; 87, 2042-2045.
18. Giavoli, C., Porretti, S., Ferrante, E., et al. Recom-binant hGH replacement therapy and the hy-pothalamus-pituitary-thyroid axis in children with GH deficiency: when should we be concerned about the occurrence of central hypothyroidism? Clin Endocrinol, 2003; 59, 806-810.
19. Seminara, S., Stagi, S., Candura, L., et al. Changes of thyroid function during long term hGH therapy in GHD children. A possible relationship with catch up growth? Horm Metab Res 2005,
20. Agha, A.,
21. Losa, M., Scavini, M., Gatti E., et al. Longterm effects of growth hormone replacement therapy on thyroid function in adults with growth hormone deficiency. Thyroid, 2008; 19, 1249-54.
2 2. Jorgensen, J.O., Moller, J., Laursen, T., et al. Growth Hormone administration stimulates energy expenditure and extra thyroidal conversion of thy-roxine to triiodothyronine in a dose dependent manner and suppresses circadian thyrotrophin levels: studies in GHdeficient adults. Clin Endo-crinol (Oxf), 1994; 41, 609-614.
23. Comtois, R., Beauregard, H., Somma, M., et al. The clinical and endocrine outcome to trans-sphenoidal microsurgery of non-secreting pituitary adenomas. Cancer, 1991; 68, 860-6.
24. Marazuela, M., Astigarraga, B., Vicente, A., et al. Recovery of visual and endocrine function following transsphenoidal surgery of large non-functioning pituitary adenomas. Journal of En-docrinological Investigation, 1994; 17, 703-7.
25. WichersRother, M., Hoven, S., Kristof, R.A., et al Non-functioning pituitary adenomas: endo-crinological and clinical outcome after trans-sphenoidal and transcranial surgery. Experimental and Clinical Endocrinology and Diabetes, 2004; 112, 323-7.
26. Nomikos, P., Ladar, C., Fahlbusch, R., et al. Impact of primary surgery on pituitary function in patients with non-functioning pituitary adenomas a study on 721 patients. Acta Neurochirgia (Wien), 2004; 146, 27-35.
27. Almada, C., Lucas, T., Pineda, E., et al. Experience in the management of 51 non functioning pituitary adenomas: indications for post op radiotherapy. Journal of Endocrinological Investigation, 2005; 28, 18-22.
28. Dekkers, O.M.,
29. O'Sullivan, E.P., Woods, C., Glynn, N., et al. The natural history of surgically treated but radiotherapy naive non-functioning pituitary adenomas. Clin Endocrinol (Oxf), 2009; 71, 70914.
30. Alexopoulou, O., Beguin, C., De Nayer, P., et al. Clinical and hormonal characteristics of central hypothyroidism at diagnosis and during follow up in adult patients. European Journal of Endocrinology, 2004; 150,1-8.
31. Ferretti, E., Persani, L., JaffrainRea, M.L., et al. Evaluation of the adequacy of levothyroxine replacement therapy in patients with central hy-pothyroidism. Journal of Clinical Endocrinology and Metabolism, 1999; 84, 924-929.
32. Faglia, G., Bittensky, L., Pinchera, A., et al Thy-rotropin secretion in patients with central hy-pothyroidism: evidence for reduced biological activity of immunoreactive thyrotropin. Journal of Clinical Endocrinology and Metabolism, 1979; 48, 989-998.
33. Beck-Peccoz, P., Amr, S., Menezes-Ferreira, M.M., et al. Decreased receptor binding of biologically inactive thyrotropin in central hypothyroidism: effect of treatment with thyrotropin releasing hormone. New England Journal of Medicine, 1985; 312, 1085-90.
34. Persani, L., Ferretti, E., Borgato, S., et al. Circulating thyrotropin bioactivity in sporadic central hypothyroidism. Journal of Clinical Endocrinology and Metabolism, 2000; 85, 3631-3635.
35. Klee, G.G., Clinical usage and recommendations and analytic performance goals for total and free triiodothyronine measurements. Clinical Chemistry, 1996; 42, 155-159.
36. Laron Z. Interactions between the thyroid hormones and the hormones of the growth hormone axis. Paed Endocrinol Rev 2003; 2,
37. Wolf, M., Ingbar, S.H., & Moses, A.C. Thyroid hormone and growth hormone interact to regulate insulinlike growth factor-1 messenger ribonu-cleic acid and circulating levels in the rat. Endo-crinol 1989; 125, 2905-2914.
38. Torre, G., Barreca, A., Borgonovo, G., et al. Goitre recurrence in patients submitted to thyroid stimulating hormone suppression: possible role of insulin-like growth factors and insulinlike growth factorbinding proteins. Surgery, 2000; 127, 99-103.
39. Miyakawa, M., Saji, M., Tsushima, T., et al. () Thyroid volume and serum thyroglobulin levels in patients with Acromegaly: correlation with plasma insulin-like growth factor 1 levels. J Clin Endocrinol Metab1988;67, 11271132.
40. Akin, F., Yaylali, G.F., Turgut, S., et al. Growth hormone/insulin like growth factor axis in patients with subclinical thyroid dysfunction. Growth Horm IGF Res, 2009; 19, 252-255.
41. Valcavi, R., Valente, F., Dieguez, C., et al. Evidence against depletion if the growth hormone releas-able pool in human primary hypothyroidism: studies with GHreleasing hormone, pyridostig-mine and arginine. J Clin Endocrinol Metab 1993; 77, 616-20.
42. Iranmanesh, A., Lizarralde, G., Johnson, M.L. & Veldhuis JD. Nature of altered growth hormone secretion in hyperthyroidism. J Clinical Endo-crinol Metab, 1991; 72, 108-115.
43. Chernausek, S.D. & Turner, R. Attenuation of spontaneous nocturnal growth hormone secretion in children with hypothyroidism and its correlation with plasma insulin like growth factor 1 concentrations. J Ped 1989; 114, 968-972.
44. Lakatos, P., Foldes, J., Nagy, Z., et al. Serum insulinlike growth factor1, insulinlike growth factor binding proteins, and bone mineral content in hyperthyroidism. Thyroid 2000;10, 417-423.
45. Inukai, T., Takanashi, K., Takabayashi, K., et al. Thyroid hormone modulates insulinlike growth factor-1 (IFG-1) and IGF-binding pro-tein-3, without mediation by growth hormone, inpatients with autoimmune thyroid diseases. Horm Metab Res 1999; 20, 213-216.
46. Miell, J.P., Taylor, A.M., Zini, M., et al. Effects of
hypothyroidism on insulin-like growth factors (IGFs) and growth hormone and IGF-binding proteins. Journal of Clinical Endocrinology and Metabolism, 1993; 76, 950-5.
47. Cassio, A., Cacciari, E., Balsalmo, A., et al. Low growth hormone binding protein in infants with congenital hypothyroidism. J Clin Endo-crinol Metab 1998; 83, 3643-3646.
48. Klinger, B., Ionesco, A., Anin, S., & Laron, Z. Effect of insulin like growth factor on the thyroid axis in patients with Laron-type dwarfism and healthy subjects. Acta Endocrinologica, 1992; 127, 515-519.
49. Hussain, M.A., Scmitz, O., Jorgensen, J.O., et al Insulinlike gorwth factor I alters peripheral thyroid hormone metabolism in humans:comparison with growth hormone. European Journal of Endocrinology, 1996; 134, 563-7.
50. Cobb, W.E., Reichlin, S., & Jackson, I.M. GH secretory status is a determinant of the thyrotro-pin response to thyrotropin releasing hormone in euthyroid patients with hypothalamic-pitui-tary disease. J Clin Endocrinol Metab 1981; 52,
51. Roelfsema, F., Biermasz, N.R., Frolich, M., et al. Diminished and irregular thyrotropin sercretion with preserved diurnal rhythm in patients with active acromegaly. Journal of Clinical Endocrinology and Metabolism, 2009; 94, 1945-1950.
52. Martins, M.R.A., Doin, F.C., Komatsu, W. R., et al. Growth Hormone Replacement Improves Thyroxine Biological Effects: Implications for Management of Central Hypothyroidism. J Clin Endocrinol Metab 2007; 92, 4144-4153.
53. National Institute for Clinical Excellence. Technology Appraisal 64. Human growth hormone (somatropin) in adults with growth hormone deficiency. 2003 www.nice.org.uk.
54. McKenna, S.P., Doward, L.C., Alonso J., et al The QoLAGHDA: an instrument for the assessment of quality of life in adults with growth hormone deficiency. Quality of Life Research. 1999; 8:
55. Monson, S.P. Long term experience with GH-replacement therapy: efficacy and safety. European Journal of Endocrinology 2003; 148, 9-14.