Новый референсный интервал для ТТГ?
Перевод В.В. Фадеева
- ↑ Biondi B, Cooper DS. The clinical significance of subclinical thyroid dysfunction. Endocr Rev 2008;29:76–131.
- ↑ Hollowell JG, Staehling NW, Flanders WD, et al. Serum TSH T(4), and thyroid antibodies in the United States population (1988–1994): National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey (NHANES III). J Clin Endocrinol Metab 2002;87:489–99.
- ↑ Völzke H, Alte D, Kohlmann T, et al. Reference intervals of serum thyroid function tests in a previously iodine-deficient area. Thyroid 2005;15:279-85.
- ↑ Benson ES. The concept of the normal range. Human Pathol 1972;3:152–5.
- ↑ Sunderman FW. Current concepts of ‘normal values’, ‘reference values’, and discrimination values’ in clinical chemistry. Clin Chem 1975;21:1873–7.
- ↑ Malvano R, Chiecchio A, Borsa M, Messeri G. The uncertainty associated with the predictive value of test results. Clin Chem Lab Med 1998;36:463–8.
- ↑ Hamilton TE, Davis S, Onstad L, Kopecky KJ. Thyrotropin levels in a population with no clinical, autoantibody, or ultrasonographic evidence of thyroid disease; implications for the diagnosis of subclinical hypothyroidism. J Clin Endocrinol Metab 2008;93:1224–30.
- ↑ Kratzsch J, Fiedler GM, Leichtle A, et al. New reference intervals for thyrotropin and thyroid hormones based on National Academy of Clinical Biochemistry criteria and regular ultrasonography of the thyroid. Clin Chem 2005;51:1480–6.
- ↑ Knudsen N, Bulow I, Jorgensen T, Laurberg P, Ovesen L, Perrild H. Comparative study of thyroid function and types of thyroid dysfunction in two areas in Denmark with slightly different iodine status. Eur J Endocrinol 2000;143:485–91.
- ↑ Jensen E, Hyltoft Petersen P, Blaabjerg O, et al. Establishment of a serum thyroid stimulating hormone (TSH) reference interval in healthy adults. The importance of environmental factors, including thyroid antibodies. Clin Chem Lab Med 2004;42:824–32.
- ↑ Spencer CA, Hollowell JG, Kazarosyan M, Braverman LE. National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey III thyroid-stimulating hormone (TSH)-thyroperoxidase antibody relationships demonstrate that TSH upper reference limits may be skewed by occult thyroid dysfunction. J Clin Endocrinol Metab 2007;92:4236–40.
- ↑ Surks MI, Hollowell JG. Age-specific distribution of serum thyrotropin and antithyroid antibodies in the US population: implications for the prevalence of subclinical hypothyroidism. J Clin Endocrinol Metab 2007;92:4575–82.
- ↑ Mariotti S, Barbesino G, Caturegli P, et al. Complex alteration of thyroid function in healthy centenarians. J Clin Endocrinol Metab 1993;77:1130–4.
- ↑ Ferrari E, Cravello L, Falvo F, et al. Neuroendocrine features in extreme longevity. Exp Gerontol 2008;43:88–94.
- ↑ Brabant G, Prank K, Ranft U, et al. Physiological regulation of circadian and pulsatile thyrotropin secretion in normal man and woman. J Clin Endocrinol Metab 1990;70:403–9.
- ↑ Lott JA, Sardovia-Iyer M, Speakman KS, Lee KK. Age-dependent cutoff values in screening newborns for hypothyroidism. Clin Biochem 2004;37:791–7.
- ↑ Marwaha RK, Tandon N, Desai A, et al. Reference range of thyroid hormones in normal Indian schoolage children. Clin Endocrinol 2008;68:369–74.
- ↑ Abalovich M, Amino N, Barbour LA, et al. Management of thyroid dysfunction during pregnancy and postpartum: an Endocrine Society Clinical Practice Guideline. J Clin Endocrinol Metab 2007;92(8 Suppl):S1–47.
- ↑ Cotzias C, Wong SJ, Taylor E, Seed P, Girling J. A study to establish gestation-specific reference intervals for thyroid function tests in normal singleton pregnancy. Eur J Obstet Gynecol Reprod Biol 2008;137:61–6.
- ↑ Marwaha RK, Chopra S, Gopalakrishnan S, et al. Establishment of reference range for thyroid hormones in normal pregnant Indian women. BJOG 2008;115:602–6.
- ↑ Szkudlinski MW, Fremont V, Ronin C, Weintraub BD. Thyroid-stimulating hormone and thyroid stimulating hormone receptor structure–function relationships. Physiol Rev 2002;82:473–502.
- ↑ Beck-Peccoz P, Amr S, Menezes-Ferreira MM, Faglia G, Weintraub BD. Decreased receptor binding of biologically inactive thyrotropin in central hypothyroidism. Effect of treatment with thyrotropin-releasing hormone. New Engl J Med 1985;312:1085–90.
- ↑ Browning MC, Ford RP, Callaghan SJ, Fraser CG. Intra- and interindividual biological variation of five analytes used in assessing thyroid function: implications for necessary standards of performance and the interpretation of results. Clin Chem 1986;32:962–6.
- ↑ Baloch Z, Carayon P, Conte-Devoix B, et al. Laboratory support for the diagnosis and monitoring of disease. Thyroid 2003;13:3–126.
- ↑ Hansen PS, Brix TH, Sørensen TI, Kyvik KO, Hegedüs L. Major genetic influence on the regulation of the pituitary–thyroid axis: a study of healthy Danish twins. J Clin Endocrinol Metab 2004;89:1181–7.
- ↑ Knudsen N, Laurberg P, Rasmussen LB, et al. Small differences in thyroid function may be important for body mass index and the occurrence of obesity in the population. J Clin Endocrinol Metab 2005;90:4019–24.
- ↑ Karmisholt J, Andersen S, Laurberg P. Variation in thyroid function tests in patients with stable untreated subclinical hypothyroidism. Thyroid 2008;18:303–8.
- ↑ Karmisholt J, Andersen S, Laurberg P. Interval between tests and thyroxine estimation method influence outcome of monitoring of subclinical hypothyroidism. J Clin Endocrinol Metab 2008;93:1634–40.
- ↑ Diez JJ, Iglesias P, Burman KD. Spontaneous normalization of thyrotropin concentrations in patients with subclinical hypothyroidism. J Clin Endocrinol Metab 2005;90:4124–7.
- ↑ Meyerovitch J, Rotman-Pikielny P, Sherf M, Battat E, Levy Y, Surks MI. Serum thyrotropin measurements in the community: five-year follow-up in a large network of primary care physicians. Arch Intern Med 2007;167:1533–8.
- ↑ Brabant G, Beck-Peccoz P, Jarzab B, et al. Is there a need to redefine the upper normal limit of TSH? Eur J Endocrinol 2006;154:633–7.
- ↑ Buxton OM, Frank SA, L'Hermite-Balériaux M, Leproult R, Turek FW, Van Cauter E. Roles of intensity and duration of nocturnal exercise in causing phase delays of human circadian rhythms. Am J Physiol Endocrinol Metab 1997;273:536–42.
- ↑ Adriaanse R, Romijn JA, Brabant G, Endert E, Wiersinga WM. Pulsatile thyrotropin secretion in nonthyroidal illness. J Clin Endocrinol Metab 1993;77:1313–7.
- ↑ Brabant G, Bergmann P, Kirsch CM, Köhrle J, Hesch RD, von zur Mühlen A. Early adaptation of thyrotropin and thyroglobulin secretion to experimentally decreased iodine supply in man. Metabolism 1992;41:1093–6.
- ↑ Fatourechi V, Klee GG, Grebe SK, et al. Effects of reducing the upper limit of normal TSH values. JAMA 2003;290:3195–6.
- ↑ Surks MI, Goswami G, Daniels GH. The thyrotropin reference range should remain unchanged. J Clin Endocrinol Metab 2005;90:5489–96.